You have now a chance to win in ‘Geek Gold’! You’ve probably heard about it, but you’re not sure whether or not you should get involved in the cryptocurrency craze that’s sweeping the world.
Well, we can make the decision a little easier for you. From onwards you can bet for a Bitcoin lottery jackpot worth 1000 bitcoins.
While that might not sound like much, it is, in fact, worth at current conversion rates a cool £11 million. There’s also the option to take the cash windfall should you get lucky and hit the jackpot, but we’ll leave that decision to you.
If you’re curious but want to know more about the digital currency that’s become knows as geek gold then read on!
- It was created in 2009 by a programmer called Satoshi Nakamoto.
- Each bitcoin is created by computer code.
- The worldwide value of all bitcoin is over €190 billion.
- There’s no need to give your real name and no transaction fees.
- It’s becoming more popular in the general marketplace – in some places you can buy pizza with it.
- Key to its popularity is the fact that its anonymous and is not subject to control by any government.
How do I get involved?
The draw takes place every day of the week, apart from Sundays, and tickets are priced at £3.
It’s easy to bet. Simply pick 6 numbers from 1-49 and if you match the lot you’ll hit the jackpot.
Why don’t you give it a go today? You could soon be a major player in the cryptocurrency revolution! You can bet here.