No winning tickets were sold for Wednesday night’s $460 million Powerball drawing, lottery officials said.
The winning numbers were 2, 18, 37, 39 and 42, and the Powerball number was 12. Lottery officials said the jackpot will grow to an estimated $550 million for Saturday night’s drawing, which would make it the eighth largest lottery prize in U.S. history.
The $550 million amount refers to the annuity payout option, in which the winner receives 30 payments over 29 years. The cash prize would be nearly $348 million before taxes.
Powerball is played in 44 U.S. states plus Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Exclusive Multilotto Bonus To Our Readers!
Register to Multilotto.com and use bonus code: TMBONUS and you’ll get:
Welcome Package for New Customers*
- 300% First Deposit Bonus Up To £/€300 to Casino
- 100% First Deposit Bonus Up To £/€50 to Lotto
- 100% Second Deposit Bonus Up To £/€100 to Casino
- 50% Third Deposit Bonus Up To £/€500 to Casino
Total of 550% Bonuses: Maximum of £/€800
Free Spins to New Customers*
- Sign Up Free Spins 20 (no deposit)
- 100 Free Spins To 7 Sins Slot (first deposit)
- 50 Free Spins to Book of Dead (second deposit)
- 50 Free Spins to Book of Dead (third deposit)
Total of 220 Free Spins (20 no deposit, 100 to 7 Sins, 100 to Book of Dead)
*to be eligible to the bonuses, you need to use the invitation code while you register your account