Mr Green has launched its range of casino products in Denmark after picking up a new licence in the country.
Obtained from the Spillemyndigheden national regulatory body, the licence will enable consumers in Denmark to access Mr Green’s casino games and live casino services.
Mr Green has been active in Denmark since acquiring Dansk Underholdning in May of last year.
Dansk Underholdning operates gaming sites such as BingoSjov and BalletBingo in Denmark, and Mr Green will now add its own platforms to this offering.
Per Norman, chief executive of Mr Green, said: “This is an important step in our strategy to grow geographically.
“Denmark is a locally regulated market, which is an important criterion for us when expanding to new geographies.”
Exclusive Offer to Our Readers!
Register to Multilotto.com and use invitation code: TMBONUS and you’ll get:
Welcome Package for New Customers*
- 300% First Deposit Bonus Up To £/€300 to Casino
- 100% First Deposit Bonus Up To £/€50 to Lotto
- 100% Second Deposit Bonus Up To £/€100 to Casino
- 50% Third Deposit Bonus Up To £/€500 to Casino
Total of 550% Bonuses: Maximum of £/€800
Free Spins to New Customers*
- Sign Up Free Spins 20 (no deposit)
- 100 Free Spins To 7 Sins Slot (first deposit)
- 50 Free Spins to Book of Dead (second deposit)
- 50 Free Spins to Book of Dead (third deposit)
Total of 220 Free Spins (20 no deposit, 100 to 7 Sins, 100 to Book of Dead)
*to be eligible to the bonuses, you need to use the invitation code while you register your account.